The 10 day Hindu festival of Ganesh Chaturthi, celebrating the birth of Lord Ganesha is going to be celebrated from 2nd September 2019.
I am sure you might be eagerly waiting for Ganesh Chaturthi and would be soon starting preparations for the festival. You might be searching about Ganesh Chaturthi 2019 Decoration Ideas for decorating your house or mandap.
ALSO READ : Lalbaugcha Raja 2019 First Look Wallpaper
Every year during Ganesh Chaturthi people bring idols of Lord Ganesha in their homes or sarvajanik pandals and around a month before start the decoration process to decorate their house or pandal to welcome their beloved god.
Please find below photos of some decoration ideal for Ganesh Chaturthi for your home or Ganpati Sarvajanik Mandaps.
Ganesh Chaturthi: Decoration Ideas for Home
There can be a vast variety of decoration ideas ranging from making use of ready made thermocol makars or by make some beautiful creation using decorating things or making a floral arrangement.
We here at lalbaugcharaja.com have tried to present to you few Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Ideas …
Many of these Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration are easy to do, are cost effective and can be performed in quick time.
- These days floral arrangements are hit as they are eco-friendly. Bright colored decoration can be done at your home with garlands as shown in photo below. Just remember one thing, most of the flowers have a shelf life of 3 to 5 days hence you can use such decorations for one and half or three day Ganpati at your home. Such decorations are not economically or practically feasible for 10 day Ganpati whose visarjan takes place on Anant Chaturdashi. You can also make use of Banana leaves and coconut tree leaves for decoration purpose.
- You can make use of colorful frills and balloons to decorate your home for the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- Busy working professionals can make use of thermocol decorated temple-like structures called makar which are readily available in market. These thermocol makars are available in hundreds of different structural designs and colors. Find below some Thermocol Makhar – Ganesh Chaturthi Decoration Idea.
- If you are not willing to buy a ready made thermocol makar, then you can make small mandap in your house and decorate it with colored cloth pieces, decorating string curtains or simply use floral decoration. Some photos are shown below.
- You can also lightup the room or the mandap where Lord Ganesha will be kept, making use of diya and candles or lights. These days you get different types of lighting in the market. Such decorations look brilliant in evening and night time, especially at the time of evening aarti when you switch off other lights.
- Apart from decorating your home or mandap, you can also decorate the entrance floor making colorful rangoli’s representing different postures of lord Ganesha and ‘Om’, or the ‘Swastika’. Find below Ganesh Chaturthi Rangoli decoration ideas.
Ganesh Chaturthi: Decoration Ideas for Sarvajanik Pandals or Mandaps
For the Stage decoration of the Sarvajanik Pandals and Mandap, you will need a big and grand decoration. Some decoration ideas are as shown below -
Ganpati Bappa Morya … Mangal Murti Morya